I was really amazed by the results of the surveys and poll made by different and recognizing organizations.

Browsing the net I came across this result, The Top 10 Sexiest and Most Beautiful Women in the World.

“Beauty indeed is in the eye of the beholder”. Different choices, different tastes and who knows, your pick were there too.There are the hot & sexist women in the world toaday.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Eva Mendes


After a talent manager sees her photo in a friend's portfolio, Miami-born, L.A.-bred Mendes, a marketing major at California State Northridge, drops out of school to go on auditions. "I never did drama in high school or anything," she tells the Toronto Sun in 2003. "When you grow up in L.A., everybody is either a wannabe director or a producer or has a friend – so I got a lot of, 'Your look is interesting, you should be a model or act,' and it never caught my attention."

No comments:

Post a Comment